Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

Am 09/07/2010 03:16 PM, schrob B. Alexander:

> This morning, after idling all weekend, iceweasel on my work system was
> chewing up between 70 and 100% of my cpus, and scrolling pages were
> hesitating for several seconds.
>
> So what do others use?

"Plain Vanilla" flavour of Firefox. Simply downloaded from Mozilla.com
once extracted in /usr/local/share (and linked to
/usr/local/bin/firefox) all it takes for an upgrade is getting the
actual package from Mozilla, cd to /usr/local/share and unpack it.
Pretty straightfoward. I tried this when I had some trouble with
Iceweasel from testing and stuck with Firefox. Never had any issues, since,