Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

Dne, 09. 09. 2010 11:48:24 je Miles Bader napisal(a):

My god, what on earth are you browsing?! (or are you running an ancient version?)

I'm on stock Lenny with stock IceWeasel 3.0.6. If it only happened on one machine, I'd think it was some misconfiguration on my part ... but it does the same on an AMD64 install on a laptop and on an i386 install on our family desktop. Just yesterday my daughter left a simple flash game paused and went to lunch -- the CPU usage ramped up (yes, on a *paused* flash game, in a single IceWeasel window with a single tab) so much we could hear the fans roar from three rooms away.

Don't get me wrong, I hate flash as much as the next guy, only more so. Problem is, I have trouble keeping my kids from installing Windows as it is. If I tried to dissuade them from even using flash, it would mean war.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801