Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

Dne, 08. 09. 2010 09:00:29 je Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. napisal(a):

I haven't had a MS Windows system available in my household for 6 years.

It's only been about 2 years since I've got rid of the last dual-booting machine in our household. Now, I'd install debian even on our toaster if only it had enough RAM ...

Someone should make "branding" stickers so we could stick proud 'Debian-ready' stickers over those gooey spots where 'Windows-ready' stickers used to be.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801