Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

In <[🔎] 20100907151244.GK7461@poseidon.cocyt.us>, Aaron Toponce wrote:
>Your browser is caching
>all the pages for each tab you use. The more the tabs, the more the
>cache. The more the cache, the more the RAM you chew through. This is
>fundamental to all tab-based browsers.

Same number of tabs with the same URLs.  Konqueror remains fast of light at 18
tabs.  Iceweasel process starts to bog down and begin churning through my RAM.
No javascript, large images, some flash, which both browsers render
(incorrectly) using gnash or a variant.

It's certainly not as bad as it has been in the past, but I think
characterizing Iceweasel memory usage as fundamental to having tabs ludicrous,
especially with the number of counter-examples around.