Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

Running Sid on amd64.

1. Iceweasel - no memory problems, just one or two sites which only
like IE, got a VM for that. Got adblockplus and noscript, an average
of 5 open tabs and an allergy to flash - so no flash-pages tend to be
open for long.

2. Kazehakase - since i like to deny 99% of the cookies, whenever i
need to browse a site i don't really care about i use another browser
(if i do care i accept the cookie, my homebanking works fine with
Iceweasel). This is Gecko-based, and beta, so sometimes it crashes.

3. Midori - webkit-based, crashes more than Kazehakase.

4. Opera 10 - it's closed but it works fine, although it's a bit
sluggish to load and seems to work better on windows (used to be my
default os there).

5. IE{6,7,8} - for those crappy sites and for testing my own sites.
And for when the flashplugin for amd64 stops working. Is gnash a
viable alternative?

I don't like Chrome, turned out to be a CPU-hog for me and i'm
beginning to dislike Google's ubiquity. Dillo seems to be lightweight
(something i appreciate in browsers), but not stable on my system.
Never bothered with Konkeror or Epiphany since i don't use hogDEs
anyway. Haven't gone up the ladder to text-based browsers yet.