Re: Cannot print from Adobe Acrobat

You should also probably consider an alternative to Acrobat for PDF, since Adobe seems to have at least one security alert per week. My wife's computer (running lenny) had acrobat installed and she had the same problem...I uninstalled acrobat and she was able to open it in kpdf and print just fine.

--b