Re: Ethernet connection

Hi Rodolfo,

How are you connecting both PCs, are you using a switch or hub?. If you are connecting both devices directly to one another, you should use an ethernet crossover cable not a regular straight one... cause pc's nics don't have auto mdi/mdix capability.

Before attempting to use rsync, be sure that there's an established link between the pcs and that you have network connectivity (you can use nic's LEDs and "ifconfig" or "ethtool" for the first one and "ping" for the last one)

Best regards,

Ariel