Weird keyboard language trouble

Hi,

I have a strange trouble with my logitech dinovo keyboard. When my system has
started up, the layout in X is English instead of my selected Swedish layout.

I have done the following observation:

* If I go to an console (ctrl+alt+f1), the layout is Swedish. Back to X and
the layout is English again.

* I have also a second keyboard connected, usb cable. When I type on the one,
the layout is Swedish. The strange things is that after I have just press any
button on the second keyboard (like shift) the logitech keyboard is switching
to Swedish layout. Both keyboard has now the same language selected.

My logitech keyboard is configured as a bluetooth keyboard, done with gnome-
bluetooth and I am running KDE as environment.

Any ideas how to fix my trouble and always start up with Swedish layout?

   Martin