Re: Problems on Lenny with Lexmark s605 AIO

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:52:50 +0100, Lisi wrote:

(...)

> 1) The printer/scanner is busy, waiting until it finishes.  But it never
> finishes.  Or:
>
> 2) I/O problem.  printer/scanner not responding.

(...)

> Any other ideas what I could try?

IIRC, Lexmark has expressly support for linux systems so I would try to
contact them, which on the other hand, could be a nice experience
provided that talking with tech support for linux issues is not a very
common task on these days :-)

Anyway, Lexmark support guys could hold information about firmware
related problems for your printer that may require an upgrade and could
give you some good tips on how to solve the USB communication problem.

Mmm... or maybe I am expecting too much of them O:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón