Using Hauppauge WinTV device (need dvb-bt8xx)
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Using Hauppauge WinTV device (need dvb-bt8xx)
- From: James Stuckey <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:10:10 +0200
- Message-id: <AANLkTimophD2UJB-p=ftQ4EynxDQS_SRPvSF5P0J_gp1@mail.gmail.com>
I've installed this card and identified it as this device: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Bt878
When I go through the process of loading the modules I get all the way
to the end, and "modprobe dvb-bt8xx". Then when I try to confirm it
with "lsmod | grep dvb-bt8xx" nothing shows up. Can anyone tell me how
I can get dvb-bt8xx on squeeze?
Please reply directly to me since I am not subscribed to the debian-user mailing list.