Re: color temperature of screens // dual screen

 On 8/24/2010 4:40 PM, Alain Baeckeroot wrote:
Hi

I have a laptop with warm colors (i guess near 5000 K) and an
additional screen with 6300  K (or 9000 K)

Is there a way to configure Xorg in order to see the same thing
on both screen ?

Thanks
Alain

You need to do that with your monitors. You also need to be aware that luminescence of the monitor plays a big part in it too so 5000K might look off-ish on another monitor, even with the same panel they can look different as I have both an LG and a Dell with an LG panel and they look way different. Considerably different.