Debian should start a global certification and training course

Just like we have RHCE, or linux certification, its high time Debian starts its own global certification course.

The course should cover setting up email/http/samba etc servers, managing them, setting up HPCC clusters, or HA clusters, DNS servers etc

This is not only help Debian in getting money, but it will enable right documentation and more people will write books related to debian.

I am trying to find a howto for setting up iredmail (http://www.iredmail.org/ ) on debian server, but unfortunately can land on the right document.

I need help on everything..right from setting up a imap/smtp server on intranet to installing iredmail..!

Dear Debian managers, please think of it.

Regards
--
Harshad Joshi