Re: Strange google chrome gdk error.

Quoting Angus Hedger on 2010-08-13 09:56:32, in Message-Id
<[🔎] AANLkTi=eAXEV83LsykrkZj1T7O83qPdXJhZnr4D5_-7e@mail.gmail.com>

> [30220:30220:283489464055:ERROR:chrome/app/chrome_dll_main.cc(248)]
> Gdk: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)

WARNING: I'm just talking from my posterior here, but it's about all
I've got at this point. Maybe someone can correct me?

In looking into this problem using various keywords , I haven't found
anything specifically pointing at your issue, but I did find a lot of
stuff that looked more recent than that link we looked at a while back.

The first troubleshooting steps all the articles I read said to check
available disk space and available inodes. I know from our previous
conversations that you've got plenty of inodes and disk space free.

Another thing those articles have in common is referencing the 'ipcs'
and 'ipcrm' commands. I'm reading the manual pages as we speak.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ UIN: 43190205 | Mail/MSN/Jabber: BrianLRyans@gmail.com       ..: