Strange google chrome gdk error.

Hey,

I have this odd error that has been bugging me, and I haven't been
able to google up anything to help me fix it, only stuff I could find
was from 2002 on a freeBSD mailing list.

To summarise my problem; I have a quite resource heavy windows program
i run in WINE via playonlinux, after running it for quite some time,
when i try to open any pages in google chrome, all I get a blank white
page, the ui is still there, but nothing renders. The only way to fix
this is to close WINE, once i do this it works fine.

The only program I can tell that is effected is chrome (I am also
running xchat, iceweasel, pidgen, xfce term, and others).

This has been happening to me with the default debian 2.6.32 kernel,
as well as 2.6.34.1 (vanilla) 2.6.35 (vanilla) 2.6.35 (patched with
bfq and some other responsiveness patches).

This is the only error message that I have found:

[30220:30220:283489464055:ERROR:chrome/app/chrome_dll_main.cc(248)]
Gdk: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)

$ uname -a
Linux veyka 2.6.35amd64-bfq-iowait #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 9 12:18:53
BST 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ cat /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax
33554432

If there is any other info needed to help diagnose this, pleases let me know!

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Angus