Re: weird kmail double-messages

On 08/18/2010 03:24 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Wed August 18 2010, Camaleón wrote:
this only seems to happen with a thread, when it gets a message in the
thread. I don't get 2 of the original messages, but I get 2 replies, as
separate messages, that are the same.

(...)

can it be 2 filters?

How are you getting the e-mails? Directly form your ISP or are you using
some sort of fetchmail program in between? And in what way are you
filtering/classifying the messages (using KMail filters, procmail
filters, sieve filters...)?

I get my email from my isp using fetchmail, keep setting. I also pull the mail

IOW, you leave the emails on the ISP POP server?

into my laptop using IMAP ( thunderbird).
[snip]

--
Seek truth from facts.