Re: Broken/Obsolete packages - I think we can do better.

On 08/18/2010 02:48 PM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 01:56:44PM -0500, Timothy Legg wrote:
I just installed a stable Debian package that advertises to perform so
many wonderful tasks, but in reality, it does little more than provide an
attractive graphical interface for a segmentation fault.

I searched google and indeed found others that had this problem with this
package.  I also found out that this problem was solved a couple years ago
in a newer version.  Unfortunately, Debian is still delivering a
broken-out-of-the-box version of this package.

What is this mysterious package and what is the bug?

It's called "do-not-feed-the-troll".

--
Seek truth from facts.