Re: squeeze install: Gave up waiting for root devices

I tried 15 seconds, but didn't help.

I suspect my problem was that the /boot partition was not made
bootable. I found that the squeeze installer wouldn't allow me to
toggle the bootable flag on this partition, and so I resorted to an
old /boot partition that was bootable. But I suspect that didn't do as
I intended.

Incidentally, I created a UNetbootin key and am trying a
reinstallation using it. Works up to the above bootable toggle
problem.

Haines