Re: trinity & konqueror

Paul Cartwright wrote:
well, I have the trinity session working fine, but now konqueror doesn't work for my gnome session or my wifes regular KDE session ( she never logged out after I installed trinity).

when i ran konqueror from the terminal I got this error:

QComboBox::pixmap: (history combo) Index 0 out of range

MC works as does nautilus, but konqueror is now crashing.. for me in gnome..

Hi Paul, I can only sympathize with you, I can't get a lot of
applications to start from the menu, like kuser and synaptic or most
anything I need to run as root.

I had a strong feeling there would be problems, at this time there are
no updates for the Ubuntu version which is working without problems and
no updates for the lenny version, so I can only guess that they are
trying to fix some bugs, I'm sure this is going to be a work in progress
for a longtime, I can only hope it will be as good as the Ubuntu version.

If you need something to use right now you should install the Ubuntu
10.04 version. I have more than 10 Operating Systems on this computer
and only work on the Lenny-Trinity install when I want to.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Ubuntu Lucid and Trinity KDE 3.5.11 - EXT4 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263