Re: newbie intro

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:16:23 -0400 (EDT), Tom Poe <tompoe@meltel.net> wrote:
> Looks like I can contribute to debian if I purchase CD/DVD, right?

Many vendors who sell Debian CDs allow you to make a contribution
to Debian in conjunction with your purchase.  But that is not the
only way to financially contribute to Debian.  I would use the
installation method that suits you best, regardless of whether or not
that method allows you to make a contribution.  Myself, I prefer the
so-called "netboot" installation image, which is very small.

In any case, if you wish to make a financial contribution to Debian,
see the following web page: http://www.debian.org/donations.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :