Re: trinity

On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 11:17 -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> John A. Sullivan III wrote:
>
> > You might want to post on the Trinity mailing list or support site to
> > see what the Trinity team has to say.  Good luck and let us know how you
> > fare - John
>

> I tried to get on the mailing list a few times and my email bounced,
> also, I get 404 when I try to browse the mailing list archive, I emailed
> Tim Pearson but got no reply. !?!
<snip>

It's possible that part of the system has not yet been recovered.  When
he finally resurfaced yesterday, I asked if he had received my emails
and he replied that the company he paid to store them while he was down
mystically lost them before he had restored his email server :-(

I'll pass this along to him as we're still working pretty closely on the
Kontact improvements.  Thanks - John