trinity

I installed the trinity apps, per the email, tried to log in, and got hung. So
I renamed .kde3 .trinity, and lkderc files and tried to log in again. It said
it completed the initialization, then I got a empty blue screen.
am I missing the desktop manager? menus?
this is basically what I did, and I refreshed the install ( aptitude update)
after adding these:

--
Paul Cartwright
http://usdebtclock.org/