Re: DPKG search by architecture

On Sunday 01 August 2010 18:07:44 Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> [SNIP all the childish explanations like I don't know how to work Linux]

Some people don't.  For them it might be helpful to have the whole
explanation.  Also many people come across the archives at an early stage in
their acquaintance with Linux.  Again, they might find the full explanation
useful.

I myself have found it useful, since I did not already know some of it.  So I
am grateful to Bob for his explanation.  I did not regard what he said as in
the least childish.

If it was not useful to you, all you had to do was ignore it.

Lisi