Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

Aaron Toponce wrote:
>On 7/26/2010 11:46 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
>> On Lu, 26 iul 10, 12:42:05, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>
>>> As an ex-DPL and the guy who puts together the official release Debian
>>> CDs, I can vouch for his work. It's been very useful for me in the past.
>>
>> <joke>You forgot to GPG sign the mail</joke> :p
>
>Maybe this isn't the Steve McIntyre you think it is... :)

Meh :-P

I read debian-user locally via a mail-to-news gateway, which makes it
much more hassle for me to sign messages.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer