Re: is this result of keylogger? am i hacked?

Hi

On 07/27/2010 02:38 AM, Rob Owens wrote:
You can apt-get install things in Knoppix.  It'll just install it using
available RAM, and won't actually write it to the disk.

I did not have internet for some time at that machine. Now I get internet and installed cryptsetup. But now I have another problem - lvm volume is not recognized (see my other mail in this thread). Same problem happen on Debian Live DVD.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov