Re: Internet filtering

On 26/07/10 07:38 PM, vr wrote:
What is a good utility to block outbound traffic on the home network?
Ideally it will not need to be set in a browsers proxy setting to be
effective.

You need to describe your network and the desired control to get some relevant answers. Without knowing these details, the generic answer is to use a firewall on your internet gateway.

ever having been read.