Re: Internet filtering

On 26/07/10 07:38 PM, vr wrote:
What is a good utility to block outbound traffic on the home network?
Ideally it will not need to be set in a browsers proxy setting to be

You need to describe your network and the desired control to get some relevant answers. Without knowing these details, the generic answer is to use a firewall on your internet gateway.

ever having been read.