Re: Internet filtering
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Internet filtering
- From: "H.S." <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:26:29 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 26/07/10 07:38 PM, vr wrote:
What is a good utility to block outbound traffic on the home network?
Ideally it will not need to be set in a browsers proxy setting to be
You need to describe your network and the desired control to get some
relevant answers. Without knowing these details, the generic answer is
to use a firewall on your internet gateway.
Please reply to this list only. I read this list on its corresponding
newsgroup on gmane.org. Replies sent to my email address are just
filtered to a folder in my mailbox and get periodically deleted without
ever having been read.