Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

On 07/24/2010 01:50 AM, Sthu Deus wrote:
Thank You for Your time and answer, Andrei:

Yes it is. That's why I suggested the kmuto installer.

Is there any reference fro Debian web site to the kmuto site - I have
found one reference from searching machine but the link was not found on
the Debian site. How I can know that the ISO images that are available
on the developers site are Debian project acknowledged this day?

Sorry for stubbornness on my side.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Modern kernels won't be supported by debian-security.  Deal with it.

--
Seek truth from facts.