Re: Missing /etc/init.d/functions [SOLVED]

/etc/init.d/functions is missing.
How / where to grab it ?

Thanks.

seems like it is a Mandrake file, I don't have that file on my Debian Lenny System

http://openskill.info/infobox.php?ID=1081
Mandrake
/etc/init.d/rc.sysinit Large script, launched directly by init, that sets and
executes all the system initialization functions. It sources configuration
files in /etc/sysconfig/*) where user (and configuration tools) define
various system settings
/etc/init.d/functions General purpose functions used by every system script

Indeed the script I was referring is a not a Debian script.
There is no /etc/init.d/functions file implemented in the Debian distro.

So solved.
Sorry for confusion.

Bye,
Bruno