python-twisted-core on my machines inexplicably still old, breaking installation of python-twisted

I need to install python-twisted, so...

    $ sudo aptitude install python-twisted
    [[...]]
     python-twisted-mail: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
    10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
     python-twisted-news: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
    10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
     python-twisted-words: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
    10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
     python-twisted-names: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
    10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
    [[...]]

Oh. So it won't install python-twisted, because it depends on... hey,
wait a second... Let's check something...
http://packages.debian.org/sid/python-twisted-core says that the
latest version is 10.1.0-1...

    $ sudo aptitude update
    [[...]]
    $ aptitude show python-twisted-core
    Package: python-twisted-core
    New: yes
    State: not installed
    Version: 10.0.0-3
    [[...]]
    $ apt-cache policy python-twisted-core
    python-twisted-core:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 10.0.0-3
      Version table:
         10.0.0-3 0
            500 http://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages

Huh. So aptitude, for some reason, still thinks that 10.0.0-3 is the
latest version. Which it -so- isn't. Why? Am I on some crappy mirror,
or is it because of rogue repositories?

    $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
    deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
    deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free

Ok, so I'm on the primary Debian mirror, it's been a day since the
upgrade, so any cron latency -should- be dealt with by now... and it's
still broken. I've even tried the above on a brand new install of
Debian Unstable, still to the same tune. I now officially have no clue
what to do. Perhaps the Server Fault people can help.