Re: Iceweasel locks up after connecting to radio

On 22 Jul 2010, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> Yes, correct. I found I was running an older version of flash. Updating
> it has restored function to normal. Thanks.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as I thought. The latest version of
flash (10.1...) doesn't crash the browser but it gives a jerky display
with BBC iplayer on full screen. I see on the flash forum that this is a
known issue which others are complaining about. So I have to choose
between seeing TV in a small window or seeing it full size but having to
kill the browser afterwards each time.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk