Re: is this result of keylogger? am i hacked?
Le 14811ième jour après Epoch,
Sergey Spiridonov écrivait:
> On 07/21/2010 03:40 PM, Jochen Schulz wrote:
>> One possible reason: your memory is corrupt. Run memtest86 to check
> I think memory is not the reason, because some time ago I get broken
> /etc/shells file also on another machine, which is running Lenny.
If you are so confident, why asking here?
1) Try memtest, it's a good idea.
2) Unplug you box from the net, to avoid more corruption
3) Check the syslog about disk errors
4) Check colocs/friends/family for any acces to your box
5) Tell us more about software installed, especially non Debian packaged
6) If you are creationist, ask God ;)