Re: ftp client that understands utf8
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ftp client that understands utf8
- From: T o n g <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:44:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100719171008.GB27362@think.homelan>
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:10:08 +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
>> Is there a ftp client in Debian that understands utf8, i.e, handling
>> utf8 file or directory names correct?
> I didn't test, but I expect most of them (if not all) to work correctly.
> Which one did you try already?
ftp (the vanilla CLI), gftp-gtk
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)