Re: When is best time to upgrade lenny to squeeze

On Wednesday 14 July 2010 10:52:57 Johnny wrote:
> I am sorry if someone has already has asked this ? on the list
> When is best time to upgrade from lenny to squeeze.
> I use my computer daily

Are you happy with Lenny?  Are you using lenny-backports?

If you are happy with Lenny and are not using lenny-backports, the I'd stick
with Lenny (at least) until release time.

If you are using lenny-backports, you should upgrade as soon as Squeeze is
released.  After the release, lenny-backports may not have a clean upgrade
path to Squeeze / squeeze-backports.