Re: No sound from Flash, but other methods work well

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:13:35 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 07/17/2010 04:30 PM, Camaleón wrote:

>> Run "alsamixer" and check the volume for all the channels :-?
> First thing I did.
> Note, though, that for USB Audio there are only three channels: Bass,
> Treble, PCM.
> No "Master".  That may very well be the problem, but I don't know what
> to do about it.

Yep, but having no master channel should also make no sound for the rest
of the applications and not just Icewasel :-?

It's quite bizarre...

Wait, is the USB device a headset or an external sound card? I say that
beacuse of this:

Maybe is not just Flash the only app having no sound in Iceweasel.