zorp in Squeeze? Can't Compile balabit Source

I see the low-level libraries for zorp in squeeze, but I don't see the
actual application.  I see 3.0.8 in lenny, but I'm hoping for something
more recent.

I got the 3.1.15c source from balabit.com, but I'm getting a
configure error:

configure: error: Cannot find ZORP license library version >= 3.1.0: is pkg-config in path?

(I've built and installed libzorpll3.1.8 and libzorpll-dev from the
3.1.8.4.1 source at balabit.)

Any ideas?  Is 3.1 (or higher) of zorp itself coming to unstable or
testing soon?
--

  Matt Miller
  mattmillersf@fastmail.fm