Re: Getting my init-script to run at the correct time

Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
> I am having trouble getting it to run at the right place in the shutdown
> sequence. It used to work, but recently stopped working for no apparent
> reason.

What Debian release are you running?  Lenny, Sqeeze or Sid?  In Lenny
the startup and shutdown is still the traditional symlink number based
system.  But Sid has migrated to parallel booting by default.  If you
are running Squeeze/Sid then this will affect you.  Here is the
announcement of the change in Sid.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/05/msg00009.html

Bob