Re: console: turning to the primary state.

Sthu Deus wrote:
> Well. I was speaking about KDE's console (that are shown with ps
> output as pts/N) and also normal console (that are shown with ps
> output as ttyM).

Well...  I read this part:

> Sometimes after some bad output in console...

That often means that binary characters were sent to the terminal
(such as from 'cat /bin/sh' or some such) and the terminal interpreted
that splat of binary data as an escape sequence and did whatever those
commands told it to do.  This often leaves a terminal emulator in a
bad state.

Since you didn't say what terminal emulator you were using I could
only guess at a standard one and speculatively propose a solution in
that case.

For KDE's terminal or GNOME's terminal I am sure that each has its own
unique way of doing a terminal emulator reset.

Bob