Re: RAID Questions

On 06/07/10 19:30, Kent West wrote:
On 07/06/2010 11:13 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:16:17 -0500, Kent West wrote:
How do I get around the problems I'm seeing in the Debian paritioner (no
bootable flag ...

I'm thinking this must be a bug in the installer's partitioner. If I let
the install create partitions automatically, the bootable flag is set.
But if I unset it and then try to re-set it, or if I manually create
partitions, I can not set the bootable flag. It stays "off".

If you can't find a better alternative

Alt f2 (I think its alt) to get an alternative console and use fdisk

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk