Re: Signing Email Messages

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 01:52:47PM -0500, Arthur Machlas wrote:
> I just recently setup encrypted mail for my personal mail account,
> using icedove and enigmail. I'm curious about a general feature of
> "signing" the email. Why can't I just copy the "signature" portion of
> the email, which many people on this list attach to their posts, and
> paste it at the bottom of a fake email? Appreciate any comments or
> links you may have.
Well, in previous replies all your questions were answered, so I decided to
provide a link which may help you to make digital signing and encryption more
clear to you. Here it is - "Gnu Privacy Guard (GnuPG) Mini Howto (English)"[1].

1. http://dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/GPGMiniHowto.html

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

1024D/69093C81
F870 A381 B5F5 D2A1 1B35  4D63 A1A7 1C77 6909 3C81