Re: Signing Email Messages

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:17:50 -0500
Arthur Machlas <arthur.machlas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

> Make abundant sense. And I assume they'd need my public key to verify
> the signature?

Yes.  Upload it to one of the (many) keyservers available for this
purpose, and they won't have to nag you for it.

However, before you upload your public key, make sure you generate a
revocation certificate for it.  That way, if your key par ever do become
compromised, you can still revoke the public key and generate a new key
pair.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there