Re: iceweasel doesn't open research.microsoft.com

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:10:44 -0500 Arthur Machlas
<arthur.machlas@gmail.com> shared this with us all:

>> The fact that the rest of us have no problem surely lends credence
>> to the idea that the problem is local to the OP.  And abuse is not
>> the best way to get people to help! (The OP, not Joey.)
>>
>> Lisi
>
>I took the time to read through the bug report, and am amazed at the
>amount of patience and courtesy shown to OP. Another user chimed in
>with the wireshark advice and actually found a problem and a workable
>solution, that OP never bothered to try. Instead, just kept re-opening
>bug and called maintainer lazy. Despite the insults, the harassment,
>and constant re-opening, Bug Owner kept calm and polite. Kudos to him.

A good reminder that we should thank Debian maintainers as well as all
Debian people, who are doing great work. Like many I appreciate it
hugely but forget to mention it far too often.

Thank you,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the

Debian, just the best way to create magic