Re: gpart can retire now

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:39:14 -0700, Mark wrote:

>> It sounds like a good time to stop using "Windows apps".
>>

> Especially naughty runaway Windows apps that wipe partition tables.

Honestly, all I did was just to close the lid of my laptop and went to
sleep. Next morning, I found my laptop with the death-blue-screen, and
super hot body. Stupid MS, still let CPU running loose at full speed at
the death-blue-screen instead of halting the CPU.

Yes, to me now playing with Windows is much more dangerous than playing
as root.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/