Re: Linux PDA cell phones - Linux on Android compatible cell phones? ; jor Debian

On 29.6.2010 11:23, giovanni_re wrote:
> Anyone here have an Android cell phone that runs a some full capability
> linux distro?
>
> ie, making something like a linux pda with cell phone capability?
>
> Is there an Ubuntu, or Debian, or some other community based distro for
> the android phone hw?

Android no, but Nokia's N900 has the Debian based Maemo distro. The next
versions will be converted to MeeGo, a Nokia/Intel joint venture.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/
client, please contact me.

You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.