Re: gpart can retire now

On 06/27/2010 04:30 PM, T o n g wrote:
Hi,

[sorry about the cross-posting first]

The gpart package that find lost partitions, has anyone try to test if it
still works? "Luckily" my whole partition table is wiped clean by a
running away Windows app, and I get the chance to test it. The result? --

[snip]
even when I specify it). Given my drive is newer, I am not surprised that
it did not work, because gpart appears not having be updated since 2001",
and it still at version 0.1.

It is fruitless to tell d-u that gpart must go.

You must file a bug against it stating your assertion and your reasoning.

--
Seek truth from facts.