Re: Compiling kernel took a lot of disk space.

Thank you guys.
I have not follow Stephen's guide, but I figured the reason out. It
seems like an ext3's fault. The space (i-node wise) was used 5.x GB,
but the actual space (data wise) was used only 1 GB. So a lot of space
was just empty and wasted.
I attached another disk to get the job done.

PS: Certainly this is not my real name. 8-) I am not from an English
country. Some people cannot pronounce my name right. So I use this
pseudonym.