Wireshark: how can I give rights to interfaces without launching it as root?

Hi,

As stated in the title, I would like to launch wireshark without having
to do it as root. I tried being root, but wireshark told me this was
disadviced (astonishing, huh?). The problem is that if I launch it as an
user, it does not detect any interface. How can I give to it rights for
the interfaces, but not su rights?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy. (Malcolm Forbes)
The teacher has not taught, until the student has learned.