Re: Compiling kernel took a lot of disk space.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 18:25, Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
 I am using debian unstable 64. Recently I wanted to compile a 2.6.34 kernel.
 Well, the source package is 64MB. Before `make-kpkg linux-image
linux-headers --initrd` finished, the source directory took 6GB space,
made the volume full.
 Tried a few times, the problem is still there, and always the same.
 What should I do? Thanks.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞