QEMU on Debian issues

I have installed QEMU on my Debian Testing box. I have GNOME running
on my host Debian. The virtual OS installed and running on QEMU system
is not running X. So, i launch QEMU with my OS image and work on the
console.

Any solutions to the following problems?

1. The IP address of the QEMU system appears to be in 10.30.*.* range.
However, the IP address of my host system is in 192.168.2.*. I can't
ping QEMU from host or vice versa. This makes exchanging files between
my host system and QEMU system impossible.

2. Anyway to copy paste across QEMU system and host system?

3. The color of the console font appears to be very light shade of
gray that strains my eyes. Anyway to change the font color?