Re: Torrents killing my connection

> Or just used Windows. I mean it works & it would seem there are a fair
> amount of people that really don't like requests for help on the Linux
> E-mail "help" lists.

He-he! Contrary.
I assume poster tries to solve the problem himself first.
Aside of being polite, it is a fun to learn new things.
Some lists, like openbsd ones, ask you to do various steps
toward answer to the question. Describing the very problem,
giving data on hardware and software, dmesg etc. It really
helps. Knowning how to ask the question even lets you find
the way to go around. It is not the matter of not wanting
to help. I'm not sure what direction to help. What is the
app for torrenting? Error messages? Dmesg output? If in
any way possible to divide os bug from application behave-
our, might be easier to try #torrent-app irc channel or
<my-app> forum. If os, at least the way the node connects
to the internet. Wired, wireless? Firewall? Nat?
Best regards

                            Zoran