Re: Torrents killing my connection

1. Try to use the <enter> key more often.
2. I don't give a rat's ass whether you use GNU/Linux or not.
3. Maybe your hardware is faulty? Do you know what hardware you're
using (nic please)?
4. My heart's not gonna skip a beat if you go back to Windows™.
5. Have you tried tunning your torrent software? Try different
software? mlnet never gave me trouble and it's on 24/7

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail