Nouveau driver and kernel 2.6.32-5

I recently updated my kernel from 2.6.32-3 to 2.6.32-5, (Squeeze on an x86 platform).  I noticed on reboot that shortly after the kernel booted the screen switched to a frame buffer for the remaining loading messages.  I have a desktop system that runs GNOME and so gdm started as usual and I logged in.  However, I have three different CPUs that go through a kvm switch and I usually have to reset modeline settings via "xvidtune" in X for my Debian CPU.

xvidtune no longer worked.  I am using an Nvidia GeForce4 MX 4000 card.  I hunted around and found that some combination of Freedesktop.org and the X group are now using kernel based X drivers or the KMS modes.  It also appears that the "nv" driver disappeared and was replace by the "nouveau" driver.  This new driver seems to be the source of my xvidtune problems.  Does anyone on this list know who the appropriate group to send a "bug report" to would be?  Thanks.